Used/Old/Vintage books. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Customers who sankofa'ed this book also grabbed
When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies: Freeing Yourself from Food and Weight Obsession
What do you think would happen if women stopped hating their bodies? We would . . . .
* Learn to eat when, what, and how much our bodies need.
* Overcome our fear of not dieting.
* Look in the mirror and like what we see.
* Decode our fat talk to reveal our real concerns.
* Stop trying to measure up to society’s ridiculous and impossible standards of female beauty.
* Learn to accept ourselves — our bodies as well as our feelings — unconditionally.
1 in stock